Always seeing people claim they can boom like a pro, but are they really best at it? This game is obviously not something you can play a lot, it’s fun for a few times, but not more.
- Game Type: Random Map
- Map: Arabia
- Number of players: 2-8
- Map Size: According to the players or smaller
- Teams: Teams Together and locked
- Speed: Normal
- Victory: Conquest
- If you have 200 Population (only villagers!), you resign
- No attacking
- Delete your scout before the game ends, 200 villagers, not 199+scout!
- You can check the stats later to see if anyone cheated
Booming civs ofcourse! Vikings have free Wheelbarrow/cart. Persians have faster TC while Britons have cheaper TC. Teutons have cheaper farms while Celts just cut more wood!
Hints & Tips
- Economy: A traditional boom is geared towards having an army in the Imperial age. Here you must invest in more Town Centers and more villagers. Imping is useless!