Breaking away from the traditional grush game on TI by making coastal defense more important than water control. Teamwork to the max as you have to share limited resources and space!
- Game Type: Random Map
- Map: Team Islands
- Number of players: 8! With fewer players the coasts are too far away from each other.
- Map Size: Tiny (2 players)
- Teams: Team Together, locked
- Speed: Normal
- Victory: Conquest
- No Limitations
Not only naval civs are good at Tiny TI. Coastal defense and resource efficiency are also important, so Mayans and Koreans come in the spotlight too.
Hints & Tips
- Scouting: The sea is very narrow so it’s easy to scout out enemy shorelines with only fisherboats.
- Relics: If your gold is in the warzone then a small trickle of gold always comes in handy.
- Naval Battle: Boats beat towers when massed, but towers can be built a lot earlier than boats! If you’re close enough to the enemy it may be worth a shot to do some kind of coastal trush instead of going to grush. You can always make docks later as your coastline will be protected already.
- Coastal Defense:A Fast castle may be worth a shot as you can secure a large part of the coast with just a handful of castles. Remember however that boats may be able to kill your villagers before your castle is up!