Taking the traditional grushgame to new heights by including coastal defense with the urge to hold the sea again.
- Game Type: King of The Hill
- Map: Team Islands
- Number of players: 8! With fewer players the coasts are too far away from each other.
- Map Size: Tiny (2 players)
- Teams: Team Together, locked
- Speed: Normal
- Victory: King of The Hill
- No Limitations
Not only naval civs are good at Tiny TI. Resource efficiency is also important, so Mayans, Chinese and Teutons come in the spotlight too.
Hints & Tips
- Scouting: The sea is very narrow so it’s easy to scout out enemy shorelines with only fisherboats.
- Relics: If your gold is in the warzone then a small trickle of gold always comes in handy.
- Naval Battle: Boats beat towers when massed, but towers can be built a lot earlier than boats! If you’re close enough to the enemy it may be worth a shot to do some kind of coastal trush instead of going to grush. You can always make docks later as your coastline will be protected already.
- Coastal Defense: A Fast castle may be worth a shot as you can secure a large part of the coast with just a handful of castles. Remember however that boats may be able to kill your villagers before your castle is up!
- Lay of the land: Keep an eye on the distances between coasts, especially to the center island. Having the best guarded coast isn’t worth a penny if you don’t control the center island.